Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Confession...

of an inconsistent blogger. The only time I ever write or post blogs is when I am bored at work. Well, I just quit my desk job--last day October 31st. Therefor... I am going to have a very VERY hard time posting blogs. I will try to remember to keep up on it. But until then, wish me luck! OH and the Vegas stories--again there is so much to tell. I wrote out one measly little story from the trip and it turned out to be 2 pages, single space, size 12 font on Word. I think that is just a tad bit long and I am so bad at editing. Maybe I will give it a shot... check back, but not TOO soon! Sincerely yours, DURB.

7 comments:

VTS said...

Post it anyway!!! I'll read it and edit it for you. I love stories...especially yours!

The Ostlers said...

Well, I guess farewell to good old America West! You never have said what you are doing now with all of your time?

Anonymous said...

Basically, your confession was already sincerely known by my own heart. VS Fashion Show... 10:00 December 10th. Alessandra Ambrosio.. do I need to say more. I can't believe you have never watched it! I didn't delete last years show from my DVR for months. AH. So dashing...

Emily and Clay said...

I MISS YOU!

Erin said...

post it and people can read it if they want. i want to hear the story!

Unknown said...

Really now! You need to keep me updated and this is about the only thing I check. Let's hang out again soon eh? LOVE YOU

Natalie said...

my my my. Such a stunning picture. Is this the bait you're using to snag the men? Shiza, I'd be callin. Will you teach me how to do that someday?