Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Harry Potter...dead?


Thank goodness, NO. But I had quite a scare when my co-worker Erin received a frightening text message claiming 'Harry Potter DIED!!!'. Obviously, the sender was referring to the actor since all the Harry Potter books are finished, and surprise surprise, the character--Harry Potter--did not die. Daniel Radcliffe still lives!

The real story is, that AN actor for the upcoming Harry Potter movie(which will be the 6th) was involved in a stabbing outside of a club in London, and was unfortunately killed. The actor, Rob Knox, plays Ravenclaw student Marcus Belby in "Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince" which is set to be released this fall. Sad...

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Death by stabbing. No thank you.

How old is this kid? He looks like a pretty young little tike, much too young to be clubbing in London and getting stabbed and what not.

me myself and Luna said...

He's 18 years of age...which is the legal age of drinking in London. Hence the bar scene... I can't believe it thought. I read up on it and apparently there is a huge wave of teens getting stabbed to death in London right now... CrAzY.

The Ostlers said...

DURB~
What the?! I just started blogging the other day and lo and behold..look who I ran across! Dude, your blog is awesome you are going to have to give me some tips because mine sucks. Our blog is joshandannieostler.blogspot.com. We can be blogging buddies! If you don't put me on your friends list then I will just blog stalk you anyways :) See ya man!
Annie