Friday, June 13, 2008

Am I the only one who would laugh at this???

Em has reminded me that it has been QUITE some time since I have posted anything, so I managed to rummage through my picture folder at work and find something I could blog about. Its short and sweet... just imagine coming across this in a relaxing, Sunday newspaper reading...



If that didn't make you laugh, here's somethin else. You know how guys sometimes shave words or stripes or whatever into their head/hair?? Check this one out! A master piece of one of my cousin's friends (Thanks PaiGe!)!!

5 comments:

VTS said...

HAHAHAH!! Yeah, you are not the only one who would laugh at this. Am I the only one that would spew their breakfast cereal all over their computer screen laughing so hard when they read that?

I love when you post, Durb. Keep it coming!

Emily and Clay said...

Dang funny! Actually I did post, but then deleted it....so there!

Natalie said...

Who's nasty ugg shaved head is that? I probably hate him more than I have ever hated any person based solely on their hair.

I pray you didn't say it was a relative of ours.

me myself and Luna said...

No no no, it is not a relative, but a FRIEND of a relative--Paige, of course! You know her! :) As crazy as she may be, I love her to death.

Anonymous said...

Hey DUUURRB! Good to see your beautiful face... I found you on here the other day--and was quite overjoyed with my discovery! I miss you like crazy! Me and matt just created a blog of our own--Check it OUt! I love you!