Monday, September 8, 2008

Travelers, beware...

So, as great as traveling the world can be (or at least the Mexican borders), I must send a fair warning... You can never predict what will stun your eyes! For instance, while enjoying myself under the rays of a hot, sunny day--I slowly turn from lying on my back to lying on my stomach. In my maneuvering, I happen to lay my eyes on quite a piece of art. Stunning really, so stunning I couldn't help but let my photographic instinct kick in, take over, and snap a few photos. Do I regret that? Not one bit. Now not only do I get to stare at this glorious sight any hour of any day, I now get to share it will all who care to look on.


And if not to make it any better, he actually turned around and posed for me! What a kind gent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHHahahha... oh durb. Thank you. I needed something like this today. I love you for this release.

Emily and Clay said...

Sweet action! What a freakin hottie.

The Ostlers said...

That is one of the most disgusting/hilarious things I have seen in a while. Gracias :)