Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Its been too long...

...I know, since I have last posted a blog. I have been thinking all day about posting something new because I am getting frustrated with myself! BUT, right now I am not in the right state of mind to be posting something. Explaination--hormones are flowing due to natural monthly "happenings". Therfor, right now I feel like I have nothing to write about, and if I did, it would probably be less than possitive. I can only hope this is the worst part of it and tomorrow I will be feeling much better!

To balance out the low of today, I can report that yesterday April 14th was my 21st birthday! wOoo wooooOOoo! It was a SPLENDID day to say the least! My family and friends made sure that I had plenty of birthday attention and made it a WONDERFUL day! It was absolutely....well ALMOST absolutely perfect! But, I can't and don't expect perfection in anything, so I'm not dissappointed(only one little thing happened involving unwanted company, but it was not enough to ruin a FaBuLouS birthday)! So--I am so very grateful to those who care about me for making me feel so good on the one day of the year I can expect it! So, publicly to any of them who read this, THANK YOU again! The celebrations will last all week so I only have more to look forward to! Hoorah!!

PS...here's a GREAT example of my birthday cheezer!

4 comments:

VTS said...

Happy belated birthday! 21. Whoa!

That smile is going to haunt me now. Thanks for that.

I need a haircut! I'm going to call you tomorrow.

Emily and Clay said...

Wow.....I like the pics but most of all YOU! You forgot to mention the wonderful concert that finished your night! Happy Birthday!

Laura Stephens said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!! Those are some great pictures! :)

Natalie said...

Um, I see that my birthday present was not well received...? How cleverly you have returned it to me. We had a bet, you know. And I lost. That means - you WIN!