Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lost....

no, no...not my soul. The television series "Lost" has taken over about 20 HOURS or MORE of the last 96 hours of my life. I think I can confidently say...I am an addict. Fortunately, I only have a few more episodes to watch of the new season online before I am completely caught up. Then, I will have no choice but to spend time doing things I should be doing rather than watching 'LoST'. My patience will be tested. If you happen to have free time and you are not yet a 'Lost' viewer, I recommend renting season one. It is addicting. And shockingly enough, it always leaves you......lost.

If you need another reason to watch it....

another....

and if you don't like men...

2 comments:

Emily and Clay said...

This is a show Clayton & I have thought of renting. We will for sure add it to the list.

Natalie said...

I've thought about getting into it, but I just don't think I can have another show that I'm addicted to.