Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Do you think I have a case?

An act of force has been used against me. Unfortunately, it was by someone I really care about, so I am not quite sure what to do about it. Comparable to date-rape? Ok, maybe not. So my dear friend Emily, FORCED me to start a blog. She made an account for me and gave me the option to edit it myself, otherwise it would be a blog of embarrasment for the world to see. I normally don't care what people think about me, but who knows what Em can pull out of her bag... I didn't want to risk it--she's one clever girl. So here I am...blogging, it is definately something I will have to get used to. And my deep appologies to those who might actually care to check up on my blog once and a while. I don't think it will be changing too often... but who knows?? Only time will tell.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

YES please. Please keep blogging. The blogging world is so cold and lonely without any of my siblings here to keep me company.

And EMily, job well done... yet again. Emily has been responsible for the likes of Shanna's blog, my blog, and certainly her own. Now Sarah's, and who knows how many other blogs out there were secretly started by Emily. She has single-handedly transformed the blogging world.

Shanna said...

SARAH! YAY! I can't wait to hear your insights and obervations about this crazy world we live in!

Love you!

Emily and Clay said...

Welcome! Your pics are terrific.

lydia said...

Glad to see you figured out your password!

It was so much fun having you along for our little GNO. And actually, that started as a blog post, so it was the only criteria you were violating at the time...not any more! Miss you and my draw dept. gals!