Tuesday, October 14, 2008

.....tagged....

Dang you Annie. She double-tagged me but I am only going to do one--the easier of the two. And since she said "8-my favorite number", I'm going to do MY favorite number, which is 4!

4 TV shows I love to watch: Sadly... there are a lot. But the ones I absolutely cannot miss are: PRISON BREAK--Project Runway--LOST--and a recent favorite...DEXTER. I hate the addiction.

4 Restaurants I love: Cafe Rio, VillaLobos (which unfortunately closed), Zupas (which unfortunately is not available within 30 miles of where I currently live), and Happy Sumo...mmm sushi.

4 things I am doing today: Working at my soon-to-be ex job at the bank, going tanning, getting my 'darks' washed/dried, and cleaning out my car for the upcoming road trip!

4 things I am looking forward to: THURSDAY!!--which is the beginning of our road trip to a HUGE concert in southern Nevada :), going back to school next semester, the possibility of moving, and getting a new job that will be a GREAT change for me.

4 things I love about summer: Family trips to Lake Powell, laying in/around Jessica's pool for hours and hours on a Saturday eating frozen grapes, swinging in my hammock beneath the hot sun in a cool breeze, and the fact that there is NO SNOW to slow me down on the roads!

4 Olympic events I like to watch: Women’s (or in China's case, GIRLS) gymnastics, figure skating, snowboarding (half pipe), and ski-jumping.

4 things on my wish list: happiness, love, good health, and success! :) Cheesy I know, but true! Its not that I don't have any of these, it’s just that I will ALWAYS wish for these!

As I have said before, every blog needs a picture! So please, do enjoy.



Oh--and as far as "tagging" goes, I am not going to. But if I did, I would ask BrynnLy, my long lost, to do this because it reminds me of all the stupid surveys you and I would fill out in Jr.High and e-mail to everyone!

3 comments:

The Ostlers said...

Oh I am so glad you responded to my tag! You are leaving the good ol' bank eh? What are your new plans?! I honestly was thinking about you the other day and wondering how things were going in your life? I miss your heed!

The Hansen's said...

Where are you going to work now??? No more bank eh? Where are you maybe going to go to school next semester? I am with Annie, miss you!

me myself and Luna said...

Well well, since some are wondering...I am going to be doing short-term home remodeling (as in, I will only do it for 2-3 months) which during that time, I will be looking for a new job potentially in a new location, like SLC? These things will be figured out in the next few months. Whatever happens happens. It's likely that I will be back in a salon next year!